Warranty is not covered for the below.
- Products damaged due to usage of it improperly.
- Products disturbance due to improper handling.
- Products, which are under freebee.
- Accidental damage.
- Intentional physical damage.
- Lost or stolen products.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions,
- Damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence)
- Damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- Xshopi may conduct diagnostic tests on customers ‘products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Fully permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Xshopi.
- Xshopi will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of “Out of Warranty” products shall be separately informed, and the same will be respectively serviced on service fee basis.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Please reach out to us through the support number, or email to email@example.com
- While claiming, please share the details of the purchase along with the product related complains.
What is Covered under Warranty.
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and the purpose for which the product was designed.It is considered strictly for claiming warranty.
- Warranty will be considered only with original Bill sent to the registered mail ID with the order Id and purchase date.
- Products purchased within the mentioned warranty period i.e 6 months.