No products in the cart.
Logistic charges are as per actuals
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HDPE Dimple Board 8mm (48 Sqm)
₹135.00 – ₹189.00
Concave convex drainage board has a good drainage system of the civil construction period and normal use of structure in playing an important role. Drain and porous tubes has an effective drain drainage system, cylindrical long-short drainage plate and geotextiles is composed of a drainage system, thus forming the function of water seepage, water storage and drainage system.
HDPE DIMPLE BOARD
Drain Board is used for protective board manufactured from high density polyethylene (HDPE), resistant to plant roots and separates the retaining wall from the earth, thus protecting the wall against water and humidity. It is has equidistant dimples which gives strength to the board as well as allows the flow of water in between
It is employed on the wall to safeguard the waterproofing against mechanical injury that will occur throughout back filling and so to chemicals within the ground.
It is suggested to use the merchandise so as to safeguard the waterproofing and thermal insulation systems applied at curtain wall insulation of the buildings.
The air between the bubbles permits the curtain wall to breathe and therefore provides air circulation and might be used as curtain wall insulation.It is utilized in the development of foundation curtains, basement floor as a protecting layer over the waterproofing system before parturition of reinforcement and running of concrete.
It is used as drain board together with a textile for garden, planter box, etc that includes a twin purpose of protective the waterproofing system further as passage of excess water while not reaching the waterproofing system.
- Provides protection to the waterproofing system against mechanical forces
- Being HDPE it gives protection against chemical residues in the soil. This will protect the waterproofing system as well as the building structure.
- Removes excess water quickly,
- Prevents the rise of the underlying moisture as capillaries,
- It assures equal distribution of the pressure acted by the earth load.
- It is very economical compared to other methods such as wall braiding or polystyrene foam sticking.
- Its application is very easy.
- TKONE-S Dimple board is resistant to roots and hence ideal for roof gardens and planter box.
- The bubble structure contributes to thermal insulation.
- It contributes to sound insulation when the interior is used.
- Provides the air circulation required for drying damp surfaces.
2.4 Mtr X 20 Mtr = 48 Sqm 1 Roll.
Raw material HDPE
Compression resistance kPa 150 ±20%
Weight EN ISO 9864 g/m2 400 ±20%
Thickness mm 8 ±1
Tensile strength MD/CMD EN 12311-2 N/50mm >200/ >200
Elongation at max load MD/CMD EN 12311-2 % >20/ >25
Width m 2-2,4 ±3%
Length m 20 ±2%
Area m² 40-48 ±2%
weight kg 16-19 ±5%
Rolls diameter Cm 40
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.