No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dr. Fixit bath seal tape 100mm x 10m (1roll)
Dr. Fixit Bathseal Tape is a non reinforced twin side adhesive bitumen membrane which comprises of poly-
merised bitumen sandwiched between a plastic released films on either side.
Dr. Fixit Bathseal Tape is is mainly used for provided a seamless waterproofing membrane on concrete, wood,
metal surfaces. Most ideal for wrapping around the pipes that are inserted through concrete slabs and brick
masonry walls in wet areas.
- Cold applied, self adhesive and easy to apply.
- Bitumen to bitumen adhesion on the laps provides a seamless layer.
- Excellent adhesion to metals, PVC, wood, cementitious materials etc.
- Improved heat resistance.
- Excellent resistance to chlorides, sulphates, dilute acids and alkalis’.
- Water and vapor proof.
1 U (100 mm x 10 m)
Method of Application
1 SURFACE PREPARATION
A smooth, regular and a dry surface is always a must for good application. Substrate should be completely free
of any protrusions or cavities. The presence of oily substances, frost or other moisture should be completely
- Application temperature should be between 4oC to 45oC. The installation procedures are to be as follows,Unroll only the required length, and cut the piece to the desired shape and size.
- Place the membrane to be covered and check whether they match with the profile of the marked substrate
Peel off the release film from the underside and keep the release film from the top surface intact.
- Carefully place the membrane so as to ensure minimum of 150 mm overlap and smoothen the membrane from the centre to the edges in order to drive out the entrapped air.
- The release film from the top will be peeled off prior to the laying of the subsequent membranes or materials.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.