No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ardex endura SU 10
SU 10 is a low modulus one-component, moisture curing Class A polyurethane sealant. It cures into a flexible, durable and weather resistant elastomeric sealant that has very good adhesion to most construction materials. It can accommodate cyclic joint movement of 50% (+/-25%) of the joint width.
Available in Black, Grey and White colours. Special colours available on request.
• No primer required
• Single component: ready to use
• Non staining
• UV resistance
• Resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
• For horizontal and vertical joints
• Resistance to different weather conditions
• Good adhesion to most building materials like concrete, glass, wood, stone and anodised aluminum
• Excellent extrusion, tooling and storage stability over wide range of climatic condition
• Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for sealing joints in swimming pools and chemically treated water
• Microorganism and fungus resistant
L x W x D = 600
L = Length of joint (m)
W = Width of joint (mm)
D = Depth of joint (mm)
600 ml sausages (20 sausages per box)
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.