No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ardex endura SU 10
SU 10 is a low modulus one-component, moisture curing Class A polyurethane sealant. It cures into a flexible, durable and weather resistant elastomeric sealant that has very good adhesion to most construction materials. It can accommodate cyclic joint movement of 50% (+/-25%) of the joint width.
Available in Black, Grey and White colours. Special colours available on request.
• No primer required
• Single component: ready to use
• Non staining
• UV resistance
• Resistance to dilute acids and alkalis
• For horizontal and vertical joints
• Resistance to different weather conditions
• Good adhesion to most building materials like concrete, glass, wood, stone and anodised aluminum
• Excellent extrusion, tooling and storage stability over wide range of climatic condition
• Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for sealing joints in swimming pools and chemically treated water
• Microorganism and fungus resistant
L x W x D = 600
L = Length of joint (m)
W = Width of joint (mm)
D = Depth of joint (mm)
600 ml sausages (20 sausages per box)
Questions and answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Sorry no more offers available