No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ardex Endura B 30 ( 20 kgs )
B 50 is a three component, high strength epoxy grout specially designed to withstand static and dynamic loads. B 50 is a blend of epoxy resin, curing agent and inert aggregates. It has flowable consistency and can be used in gap width of minimum 10mm.
High strength, cementitious, non-shrink precision grout
B 30 is an advanced, cementitious, structural grout manufactured by Ardex Endura
It has a blend of Portland cement, graded aggregates and additives.
B 30 is versatile and can be prepared to be of flowable or pumpable consistency by adding the required amount of clean water.
This free flow-able grout can be used in gap width of minimum 10 mm.
• High tensile, flexural and compressive strengths because it is made of fine graded material.• Rapid strength gain due to its proportion of make.
• Suitable for grouting operations of gap width of 10 mm – 80 mm if required can be added with below 10 mm aggregate.
• Resistance to dynamic load as it has high strength. Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
• Withstands a wide range of chemicals and it is Non shrink no shrinkage occurs once it is cured.
Approximately 13.0 liters for 25 kg bag + 4.5 liters water
- Store Name: Sai Saravanthi Enterprises
- Vendor: Nalla Anusha
- No ratings found yet!
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.